01/08/2011

Growing 6 inches this year!!


Hi Ladies,


My current hair length!!




I have been so busy with my ROOT2TiP products and my poor blog has suffered as a result!!
:((
I have  now vowed to try and post at least once a week from this day onwards!!


Anyway, just a few updates:


I now have a YouTube channel, so please check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/root2tiphair


I have 3 video's currently up so please subscribe an there will be plenty more to come!!


I also have a great hair group on facebook, come and join us:  http://www.facebook.com/groups/iwantlonghair/?ap=1






Heres' what will be coming up over the next few weeks on the blog:



  • My Hair GROWTH Secrets revealed!!
  • Growing back this Edges- How I did it!
  • My Wig-regime, how it helping me grow back the hair I lost this year!!
  • Why the Scalp Hydration Serum and ROOT Energizer scalp oils should be in your life!!
  • Setting  PERSONAL hair rules that you stick to and you make your stylist stick to also!
  • Drying Natural hair- STRAIGHT with in-direct heat.
  • My favourite Protective RETRO style
  • How I eliminate Single Strand Knots!!



So please come back for more...stay tuned in!!


PS.
If there are any suggestions you have for topics, please let me know!!




No comments:

Enlighten Yourself In Gods Word

Hair Confidence

Hair Confidence
The Fro is Back!!