08/02/2009

Stimulate your scalp to grow hair!


Hi Ladies,


I have been away for awhile tending to my baby but I am back now and it business as usual!



Let's talk hair and the care of it!

On my hair travels I have seen so many different heads, weaved ones, locksed ones, sister lox, braids, instant weaves, fro's, relaxed heads and much, much more!




Braids with a healthy nourished scalp!



Irrespective of your style!




No matter how your hair is styled- I am here to let you know that you need to stimulate and nourish your scalp in order for your hair to remain on your head and grow healthy and strong!




Beautiful locks- stem from a healthy scalp!


K.I.S.S! (Keep it sweet and simple!

The most effective way to do this is by the usage of a stimulating scalp oil and regular if not daily massaging of the scalp!

Top tips!



  1. Keeping your scalp clean- washing it regularly,,,it loves water!

  2. Dealing with your scalp problems- dandruff, spots, tender parts!

  3. Also be positive about your hair!


  4. All hair grows, albeit at different rates but on average 1/4 inch a month!

Scalp neglect!

Too many of you are neglecting your scalps and see consistent hair problems because of it!
If you relax your hair regularly, that chemical treatment alone has stripped your scalp dry!

If you wear braids, do not allow your scalp to start itching you before you start to apply oil to it!

The same goes for a weave, don't knock yourself out patting that itch away- nourish your scalp instead and your hair will love you for it!


Like a gardener to his most precious plant- it all starts with the roots!


Try this...for size


The Grow-it-long serum


Only available online, payment through pay-pal at current!

e-mail root2tiphair@yahoo.co.uk for more info.






Suitable for all hair types:


Do you suffer with any of the following:


Itchy scalp?

Dry scalp?


Hair breakage?


Hair that has stopped growing?


If so then try this nourishing scalp oil, it will eliminate much of the above when used consistently.

100% natural, it is the perfect oil to massage your scalp with whilst at the same time nourishing it with essential oils and minerals.

Not greasy at all it will penetrate right down to the roots!

Picture this:


Users of this oil and their GROWTH results




Updates:


Ms x says:


I love this oil as it really works, I was so depressed when I lost my hair and I had no idea what to use on it, I use the Grow-it-Long Serum and the ROOT Energizer and my results are amazing- I am so happy.


More great results!
Try it now! E-MAIL ROOT2TIPHAIR@YAHOO.CO.UK







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

learned a lot

Enlighten Yourself In Gods Word

Hair Confidence

Hair Confidence
The Fro is Back!!